Monday, July 13, 2009

A Jacob Funny

I hope you don't find this inappropriate to post. Unfortunately, our poor son may be mortified years from now that I post some of these things he says. After his bath tonight, I was drying him off and he looked down at his chest and said "Mommy, what's that?" (pointing to his nipple). I wasn't sure if this body part had a kid-friendly name, nor did I have the creativity to come up with one, so I said "Jacob, that's your nipple." To which he responded "Mommy, I want to take it off" as he pinched at it and tried to yank it right off of his body. I winced, (as a pregnant woman, watching him do this was pure torture), but then I started cracking up. I said "Jacob, you can't take it off. It's part of your body. That will hurt!" After pinching and pulling at it a few more times, he started to believe that I was telling the truth. And the laughs keep coming...

1 comment:

Psychicmommy2maya said...

All I have to say is...LMAO...that is too funny!