Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The things that make a 2 year old laugh

Jacob has a bunch of these little toy Tonka trucks that have hard hats on them. He loves to find all of the trucks with the hats and line them up on the floor. The first time he really noticed that there was a hat on the truck, he said "Momma, the truck has a hat on" and I said "He does! Isn't that SO silly!" and we got a good laugh out of it. Now he loves all the trucks with the hats.

See exhibit A:



I took Jacob to get his haircut today and when we pulled into the parking lot, I pulled up next to a Papa Johns Pizza Delivery car. Jacob looked over and said "Momma! The car has a hat on! Look! The car has a hat on it like my truck! THAT IS SO SILLY!" and he literally started laughing so hard he almost fell out of his car seat. He thought it was the funniest thing he's ever seen!

See exhibit B:



I can see where he noticed the resemblance. You really needed to be there, b/c he's had me giggling about it for the last 2 hours.

By the way, happy 30 weeks! 10 more weeks to go!

No comments: