Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jake and Kate

Jacob and I went to visit Julie, Tom, Kate and Kristy last weekend in Austin and had a great time. It's been too long since I've been to Austin! I absolutely loved catching up with my girls (Julie and Kristy) and was so excited to finally meet Baby Kate who is already almost a year old! She is ADORABLE and we can't wait to see her again. Jacob loved her to pieces, but kept calling her Harper all weekend (Harper is Sherry's little 1 year old girl that we've seen more often in Dallas.) I just thought it was hysterical that he couldn't let go of the name Harper! At one point, he was calling her Harper Kate since I kept correcting him and telling him that her name was Kate. It was too cute.

Kate had an exersaucer that played the song "Old MacDonald" and Jacob must have pressed that button 25 times so that he could sing it to Kate. He just loves an audience -- and Kate was always a willing one. :)

Here's some pics and a video of our weekend. We can't wait to see everyone again!











No comments: