Friday, July 16, 2010

The Amateur Photographer

Jacob has found a sudden interest in taking pictures with our little point and shoot Lumix. I went to download the pictures and videos from it last night and it said "downloading 177 files". 177!!! I have no idea how he took this many pictures with our camera, but I was laughing out loud while going through them. I also saw the pictures progress from his finger covering the lens to actually capturing a face! Practice makes perfect I guess.

Notice the finger over the lens:



Not a bad one of Daddy and Maddie:



I think he was trying to get Daddy and Maddie in this one again but only got Maddie and her drool:



I love this mid-yawn picture of Maddie in the car:



And I love that he captured this -- Maddie crying in the car. What else is new. This child screams whenever she is strapped in her car seat.



Tired after a long week single parenting:



Not a bad one of me and Maddie before giving her a bath:



And another:

2 comments:

Jaemie said...

Those pictures are great! I love the yawning. Too cute!

Unknown said...

Not bad, Jacob! I hear ya on the single parenting. Ugh, week 2.