Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Teeth

Have I mentioned that Maddie is finally teething? I think I briefly mentioned it recently but I've been meaning to officially document it in the blog. I noticed the dark spot on her bottom left front tooth around the beginning of July. Since I have been fooled into thinking she was teething countless times in the last few months, I wasn't confident that this was the real thing. But then I felt that sharp edge and now I have something to blame her continued fussiness/irritability on!

The tooth finally popped through about 2 weeks ago and the other one next to it quickly followed. They are about half way up now and you can see them peeking through when she smiles. SO cute! We think her top left one is making it's way through as well, but once again, I won't be confident until I feel that sharp edge. I'm still shocked that it took 9 1/2 months for Maddie to get her first tooth when Jacob had his at 5 1/2 months!

Check out our baby and her little teeth :)

(as always, you can click on the picture to enlarge it so you can see those little teeth buds!)




And just a few more pics for good measure :)







SO Big!



I can't keep a bow on this little girl anymore to save my life



She takes them out and then immediately tries to put them back in

1 comment:

Jaemie said...

That's the cutest little shirt on the cutest little girl, I have ever seen!