Friday, July 23, 2010

And the winner is...

When I picked Jacob up from school today, the first thing they said to me was "Jacob won 'best car' in his class!!" I just started laughing because I knew Grandpa would be proud (he worked SO hard!) Jacob received a certificate and some sidewalk chalk as a prize and bragging rights...of course.

The teachers told me that Jacob wouldn't let any of the other kids come near his car, let alone TOUCH it. I guess that sharing thing went right out the window.

Ms. Julie also told me that there were FOUR Lightning McQueen's in her class alone!

This was the sign posted outside of Jacob's classroom:



And on the whiteboard inside his room:



I had to take a close up picture of the other really decked out Lightning McQueen car. You can tell a lot of love went into this one too! Talk about competition!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Jacob! That car is so cute! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the Honor the Texas Flag pledge on the board. People still don't believe me that we had a whole year of Texas History! Ha.