Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I can't believe it

They did it! Those darn little rascals did it! They took a cute picture together! It only took 10 months, but hey, they DID it.

Miraculously, it also only took about 5 minutes. I had my camera handy and said "hey, let's go outside and take a few pictures." Of course Jacob's response was, "and then I can get fruit snacks?" (By the way, what IS it with these gummy treats? Jacob has been obsessed with them since he was first introduced and I swear the kid will do anything for them!) So, I said "if you are really good, smile, and don't knock Maddie down, I'll give you fruit snacks." Literally, I sat them both down outside, did a silly dance while holding the camera, they both smiled and laughed, and 5 minutes later we were done. It was way too stinking easy.

Voila!!







1 comment:

Jaemie said...

They are too cute...but you have LOTS of great pictures of them together!!