Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Latest Creation

One thing I noticed after having a baby girl was that I was immediately overwhelmed by the ungodly amount of accessories that are supposed to adorn them. Headbands, bows, tights, etc. The bows themselves are enough to delay me at least 10 minutes each morning as I can't decide which one should go with what outfit, how it should be placed on her head and how to keep the darn thing on (this is still a mystery to me.)

What I do know is that the plethora of bows that we have already accumulated were making our bathroom look like a bow explosion and some organization had to take place ASAP. I started looking up "bow holders" and "bow organizers" and I was shocked by how many options there are for those. Overwhelmed I was once again. But, what I did notice in all of my googling was how many times I said to myself "I could make that." And the rest is history. My next craft project was born.

Do you want to know the best thing about this bow holder? It didn't cost a dime. I already had everything at home for this creation. Score!

4 comments:

Jaemie said...

You my friend, are OUT OF CONTROL!

Angela said...

I know! I barely recognize myself!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you had the supplies already! Ha. It's super cute. I hope Iris grows hair soon so she can wear cute bows. :)

Psychicmommy2maya said...

WOW ANGELA! Where were you when Maya was wearing bows like that? I could have totally used one of those. LOVE IT! Told you it was a blast having a girl :)