Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Fun

I'm blogging a bit out of order, but I couldn't resist posting Maddie's stats yesterday, along with her adorable pictures. What I neglected to mention was that Jacob was with us during that photo shoot and even a trained professional can't get a decent picture of them together (so now I don't feel so incapable!) As always though, we got some adorable pictures of Jacob alone because I think he is one of the most photogenic little boys I've ever seen. I say this with a caveat -- there is one particular photo that was taken on Tuesday that scares the living daylights out of me every time I see it. When I look at it, I half expect Jacob to jump out of the picture and go postal, Linda Blair/Exorcist style. Seriously. Take a look.

If you don't find this picture frightening, I don't know who you are



Aside from this photo above (which I think they should have never included in the "keep" file), he did do a great job modeling for our photographer.









And, just for laughs, here are the pictures of the 2 of them together which I also think they never should have kept in the "keep" file.







If Jacob were looking up in this photo, it would be priceless. I love Maddie's expression. This was a keeper, because I think it perfectly captures the love he has for her.



Tuesday was a busy day. Jacob had his swim class, then our photo shoot, then my Mom's League had its Easter Party at a local park that afternoon. Jacob is an expert at hunting for Easter eggs now. His most heartbreaking comment of the day? "Is Owen going to hunt for Easter eggs with me?" I was shocked to hear him bring up Owen. His memory has certainly faded, but he remembers all too well that Owen went hunting for Easter eggs with us last year in San Mateo. It nearly ripped my heart right out of my chest.

Still, we had a great time at the hunt.









1 comment:

Jaemie said...

It doesn't look like he got trampled like we did in San Mateo!